Pride of Workmanship
The Pride of Workmanship Program is designed to acknowledge any member of our community, irrespective of age or vocation, who displays outstanding qualities in terms of approach, dedication, attitude and commitment to service.
The Pride of Workmanship Program enables managers in our society to help employees achieve the goal of job satisfaction, and publicly recognize them for their efforts.
Participating businesses and organisations promote the Pride of Workmanship theme of “Do it once- do it well” throughout their organization and nominate employees worthy of recognition, not only within the organization, but the wider community. Nominees of the Pride of Workmanship Program are presented with recognition of their achievements. Awardees, accompanied by family and business associates, are invited to be present as club guests to witness the presentation of a plaque and reading of a citation.
Objectives of the Program
• To promote Vocational Service.
• To encourage Pride of Workmanship in all vocations.
• To provide employers with an opportunity to recognize employees who display the qualities worthy of an Award.
• To encourage favourable employer/employee relationships and a sense of community pride in individual achievement.
• To provide an opportunity for Rotary to be involved in the community, particularly the business community.