Pride of Workmanship Award 2018
Rotary Club of Camden PRIDE OF WORKMANSHIP 2018
24th May 2018 Camden Golf Club – nominations are now closed
Nominations close 11th May 2018 at 5pm
This program seeks to identify individuals whose exemplary contributions to their vocation are worthy of public acknowledgement.
All nominees are presented with a Rotary Pride of Workmanship plaque and there will be a Rotary/Chamber of Commerce award. The aim is to encourage a much-needed pride in personal performance in the workplace and to help create a national attitude for the benefit of the country.
Pride of Workmanship presentations provide an excellent opportunity for Rotary to promote its image, gain access to organisations for vocational visits and develop potential membership, whilst at the same time providing an avenue for small business to recognise individual effort.
Also these presentations promote the work of the Camden Chamber of Commerce supporting businesses in the Camden area.
Objectives of Pride of Workmanship Awards:
• To promote Vocational Service.
• To encourage Pride of Workmanship in all vocations.
• To provide employers with an opportunity to recognise employees who display thequalities worthy of an Award.
• To encourage favourable employer/employee relationships and a sense of communitypride in individual achievement.
• To provide an opportunity for Rotary to be involved in the community, particularly the business community.